mandag den 29. april 2013

Australia, I Miss You.

I miss Australia. I miss Sydney, Lidcombe. I miss Gold Coast. I miss TAFE and all its staff. I miss good bubble tea. I miss the grandeur. I miss the diversity. I miss its history. I miss the people, the kind and unfortunate. I miss the food. I miss the nature. I miss the buildings old and new. I miss the events, I miss their thousand parades. I miss their animals. I miss the cheese cake. I miss the faeries. I miss the hustling people at Paddy's market. I miss the supermarkets. I miss the freedom, the laid backn-ness of it all. I miss the authors, poets and entertainers. I miss the beaches. I miss the trains. I miss the shopping centres. I miss the galleries and the museums. I miss the shopping carts that are everywhere. I miss the tunnels underground. I miss the honking. I miss my shorts. I miss prime-time TV. I miss zumba. I miss the pool. I miss the crazy scorching sun and I miss the stormy rain. I miss the atmosphere. Australia, I miss you. What am I doing here?




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar