mandag den 15. april 2013

An Oddity

So ugly to me that I find it endearing. I just never was that 24kt gold, pinks and diamonds kind of gal. However, Topshop has managed to create this extraordinarily random piece of jewellery and I couldn't resist- I bought this at Topshop for full price, and I rarely buy anything at Topshop at full price mind you.

It has got these two killer "stones" on it surrounded by plastic in gold, but it does come off as a rose-gold at first glance. My theory is that the leather did the trick, for how cool is that? I bought it in a large, regrettably, as the ring keeps expanding. I did have this notion in the back of my head, but I thought: what the hell. I can always pop it on another finger.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar