tirsdag den 16. april 2013

Demure Vixen x Essie

Such a pretty polish; Demure Vixen by Essie. It's a mauve-pink with slight shimmers that makes the polish look glossy at all times. It can be applied with one layer for a flawless "your nails but better" or build up pigmentation and have it the gorgeous shade that is on my finger tips on the pictures below. I love the polish at whatever intensity, so it's really up to you haha.

However, i think it has been discontinued since I purchased it, which makes me utterly sad- but if you *can*  get it, grab a hold of a bottle and never let go!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



2 kommentarer:

  1. oh my gawd im so in love with your blog! please post more often!

    - xoxoxox Anna

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. ofc Ann-hun-hun!
      thanxxxxxxx

      Yours truly,
      Katten

      Slet