tirsdag den 23. april 2013

Empties II


Maybelline Line Define
So, years back I bought this thing at random, but when I tried it and the colour pay off was really poor it made me sad, and I quickly discarded it- But when cleaning out my collection I grabbed it and tried it out and ended up loving it! The felt tip provided superb precision and the black was not all shabby. Unfortunately it has been discontinued since, but it was a loving relationship while it lasted. This post will contain many discontinued products, so brace yourself!


Twofaced Shadow Insurance
 My first eye shadow primer *ever*, which makes this super old. I just recently found it and thought that I should give me two-cents about it since I did really like it. It kept the eyeshadows put on my crazy oily lids and was practical in a squeeze tube. The formula is liquid and leaves a thin veil of product on your lids, which is something I appreciate when I want a non-fuss look. It is nice size, easy to travel with too. I might buy this again, but for now I dedicate my love to my Painterly Paint Pot from MAC.


Essence "You Rock" primer
This primer really surprised me! Plenty of product came in this tiny bottle and the quality was really good too- probably one of my top three eyeshadow primers! It is from the inexpensive brand Essence and their long gone collection "You Rock" that had a lot of decent products, especially their lip tints. It has a doe foot applicator, perfect for fast application to the lids. Me likes, but alas! It's discontinued.


EOS lipbalm in Mint 
I had heard many many raving about the EOS lip balms, so I couldn't resist; and having tried a few and for 3+ years I can honestly say that I am not crazy about them. The moisturizing abilities are in my opinion just so-so. Even though the packaging is really fun and easy to spot in your bag, it's also annoyingly big and bulky too. The only scent that I cared to apply religiously on my lips was the scent with mint. Cute product, but too pricey for what they are.


Helena Rubenstein Collagene Eye Zoom
Although there is a generous amount of product in one of these tiny tubes, I really don't think there was enough for me to evaluate whether it really worked or not. Probably wouldn't buy a full size of this, but it was interesting to try. It was okay, not anything sensationally soft or moisturizing, just.. Okay.


 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar