lørdag den 20. april 2013

New Wallet x &Otherstories



Tinypic just deleted one of my pictures of this wallet; it was of the back and its gigantic handle thing (that's pretty tricky to explain) in maroon. Nonetheless, I will proceed! This was my very first purchase from &Otherstories that's a fairly new shop and I fell for this piece right away; there's just something really classy about the texture and its grey shade. It's made of real leather, and I know there are many who are not impressed by this particular textile so I thought it important to mention.

It's spacious with enough compartments to make me satisfied, I'm impressed overall- and even after smearing salsa and pouring bubble tea over the poor fellow it still looks pretty and grey-blue, which makes me love it even more. The only con would probably be the weight as it's a crafty little one, but that's it. The price is good seeing as it's authentic leather, so no qualms there. Just a very happy me. 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar