tirsdag den 9. april 2013

Empties

Some of these products' end has been long coming, and others are all new. I've always though that it was interesting to see "Empties", whether it's because the products were too awesome to be shelfed for a long time or if it was kind of "meh"and you just had to get through the bottle. I have finished and kept quite a few products the past weeks to make these posts, so brace yourself!

For me, I finished the Elizabeth Arden lip balm first- at first I didn't think that it was worth the hype, however, as we entered winter my lips started revolting and got a winter depression, and this stuff appeared to be the only cure. It's great because it's not only moisturizing, but it has healing properties too. Will repurchase.

The Simple make up remover was a lovely experience too. Very straight forward- a see through liquid that removes your make up mildly. I must note that it doesn't get rid of water proof/resistant make up very well! All in all, it was a nice product and an inexpensive one too. Might repurchase if I finish up my other make up removers.

This nail polish remover was a random purchase! I stood in my local supermarket and in dire need of one, and I grabbed the first and the best- and boy was it best! It removed all my nail polishes like a dream, and worked super well for the price, which is fairly inexpensive. Will repurchase in future.

Biotherm's Bioepure is a cleanser/mask that I kept going back to. It removes dirt and the clogged pores and leaves the skin refreshed and smelling nice too. Very pricey compared to much else, and especially because my all time favourite cleanser/mask is one from Garniere. If you find Garnieres' products too harsh, I would definitely recommend this. If it were on offer I'd splurge!





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar