fredag den 25. januar 2013

Unboxing - Jeffrey Campbell x Litas

My very first Litas! I am so amazingly excited and bummed out at the same time. The reason for the conflicting feelings are that

1) I own a pair of these babies
2) got these on sale! 
3) they are not the usual black leather ones
4) It's snowing again, and I would never expose these gems to such conditions on their virgin ride

- No way. And how the hell does the weather go from negative celcius to 6 degrees celcius down to neagtive 5 degrees celcius in two weeks anyways?!

When I try to look nice, my sister always thinks of my fashion sense as being out there (compared to hers anyways!) but somehow I managed to convert her to love these boots. It's magic man, magic. Jeffrey Campbell shoes are very pricey here in Denmark, so getting them on sale is almost like buying them at normal prices in the USA haha. It's okay, I can justify it. Sort of.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar