søndag den 6. januar 2013

Peppermint Fusion - I'm Not A Kiwi

I added two new shades to my nail polish collection, the blue called: Peppermint fusion & the lime called: I'm not a kiwi. The lime green name is the cutest, wheras "Peppermint fusion" reminds me of gum haha. They were on sale and I couldn't help myself- luckily I was not let down!

Both are very pigemented, creamy and easy to work with. By the second layer they cover like a dream and something I absolutely must stress is the durability; I had "Peppermint fusion" on for 1 1/2 weeks (going to work, school, doing the dishes, crazy ass stuff I normally do) and they did not chip on me at all. That is brilliance right there.

I am too crazy about the dusty yet vibrant blue shade, and thus I have ordered myself not to apply it as I have been wearing it too much lately. I still have not had the chance to wear "I'm not a kiwi", but I might just pop them on my nails before going to Aussie haha- and yes, I do know that Kiwis are for New Zealand, but whatever. The formula of their varnishes has improved considerably and the array of shades is really impressive. H&M gets a thumbs up from me!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic 



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar