fredag den 18. januar 2013

I'm Shipping

I know I'm not the only fan of Klaroline. If any of you guys watch Vampire Diaries you would know that there are just as many love-lines on the show as there are people who die - and that's a whole lot! One courtship I would cry tears of joy over, would be if Klaus and Caroline got intimate. How long will the writers keep teasing me with their push and pull relationship!?

Even so, I am still a dedicated supporter of Tyler and Caroline. Their love is like no other, they've really fought for it. I think I'd be a supporter of anyone Caroline decides to devote her love to (biased much), but I am still strongly attracted to the idea of Klaroline. Maybe it's the way she's straightforward with him, or how he calls her "love".

Perhaps the continuation of season 3 will fulfill my wish. It definitely seems as if the show is heading towards that direction at least. It's outrageous; Just look at them in the picture below. They look so happy, and so good, and so genuinly in love, and so ....




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar