mandag den 14. januar 2013

Clarins - Teint Haute Tenue

Clarins, Teint Haute Tenue spf 15 "Everlasting Foundation". This, my friends, is my "foundation-lightener-when-all-else-has-become-too-dark" simply because it would be overly ghostly on my complexion used by itself haha. Perfect for winter though. I do really like it for this purpose though, as it has good coverage (we're talking semi to full) and it sets nicely even after a couple of hours.

It is not a cheap one, but Clarins products are usually worth the price, and you get quite a lot of product too. The packaging has the air of luxury and the matted glass is a nice touch. It has a built in nozzle on the bottle and therefor keeps the product as hygienic as possible + makes it easier to dose.

The shade seems way white on the back of my hand on a pic below, but as you can see on the next one, it blends seamlessly into my skin providing decent coverage. I like like like this foundation. The smell is not weirdly funky either, yay!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar