søndag den 27. januar 2013

Into Inspiration x Beauty on Youtube

Ever Since I was in the sixth grade I have been watching beauty tutorials on Youtube. The quality of the videos back in 2006 were absolutely obscene, when compared to today's high definition quality and professional cutting. I remember some of the first videos that I watched was a fan-upload of a beauty segment on the Tyra Banks show - waaay back, as you can see. She kept putting on make up and ended looking like the supermodel she was, but whenever I would do it I would look like a complete retard with no sense haha!

Bubzbeauty, Michelle Phan, Dulcecandy, StyleSuzi, Askmemakeup, KandeeJohnson and Hollyannaeree were some of the few that I started to watch frequently back then. They made make up relatable to the average pre-teen that I was in some way, and for me it is much more fun to see it be applied in action instead of reading about the steps in a magazine (I do enjoy that too though!)
     I have found so many new talented gals who love to share their knowledge and passion for all things beauty and I simply cannot resist watching their new videos every week. Suddenly they all got engaged, got kids etc. and they have no qualms about letting us into their private affairs. I guess this must be the new age, not to mind displaying your baby in front of thousands os anynomous souls. I love it.


I love Youtube. I don't know what I'd do without it. You can find all you can dream on uploaded onto this site. I'm sure that I use that website more than Facebook! (which is pretty impressive this day and age) as of lately I have been re-watching these "airplane beauty/regiment" videos and I must say that it has really put me into the Australian mood! I am going in 12 days ERHMERHGERHD It's crazy how these women know so much, even the small details, but that's probably what makes them succesfull make artists and beauty gurus online. It's easy to see that they have made put a lot of effort into these short tutorials. Out of the 283 million videos I have chosen my top three; this list is biased to be honest, as I obsviously enjoy watching these gals videos on a daily basis hehe. Anywho, enjoy!


Bubzbeauty - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGaL3MwDNAg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Lisa Eldridge - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ0LjVp0fvs

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Michelle Phan - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKop_8mlQ2s




 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar