søndag den 20. januar 2013

A Great Gift

Beautiful Torild gifted me with Sephora's holiday pallette ( the one with eyeshadows, lip gloss, blush etc.) and I have been loving it! There are shimmers, mattes, glitters and in a variety of colours and to sum it up, it's a lot of fun to play with. I am really enjoying the warm neutral shades, because they tend to come off a little red-ish. Perhaps it's only mine that does that or that I am colour-confused yikes but I actually really like that about them. They pay off is great, the texture smooth. Some of them are a bit chalky, but not to the extent that it drives me crazy. The blushes and lip glosses are really not bad either!

I was killing the pallette over the holidays, and still do whenever I have time to get ready in the morning haha. Needless to say that it will be accompanying me to Australia. It would almost be silly to leave it in Denmark!




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar