søndag den 30. juni 2013

#MARSISCOMING x Love Lust Faith + Dreams

[warning: extremely long post!] My most favourite band of all times, 30 Seconds to Mars, visited Denmark and had a concert at the Tivoli Gardens. I was stoked just hearing that piece of information so when I went I almost choked out of happiness. I still have a hard time swallowing my food.

Mette went with me, not because she's a massive fan herself but because I'd never shut up about it and apparently she's made a habit of going to every one of Tivoli's "Friday Rock" concerts. Thanks to her, the six hours wait was bearable! They were scheduled to go on at 10PM but at 9:50PM it started to pour and everyone were scrambling for their hoodies and umbrellas and we started to worry about how Tivoli's "cancel in case of rain" policies were, but thank the heavens; the rain miraculously ceased at 9:59PM, and so the weather behaved for the rest of the night. In fact, it was even super pleasant with sporadically yet strategically well placed breezes.

I was super lucky and out of complete coincidence I so happened to buy a C.D. which was then signed later on that night (let me tell you, buying that C.D. was so darn hard that I can't even explain) which means that I stood *RIGHT* in front of them! Like, I wasn't even a meter's distance away from Jared, Shannon and Tomo. At that moment I was in immense shock, so there's actually quite little I remember unfortunately, haha.

The concert was waaay rad- Definitely the best I've ever been to! Good songs, awesome live music, superb entertainment, round balloons, animal shaped balloons. The performance had everything.

 COME BACK TO ME


Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar