mandag den 17. juni 2013

Mac x Coygirl Blush

This babe was my first ever MAC blush. An odd choice of shade for your first time, I know, and I actually think being inexperienced in the field of "rouge" and then opting to use a bold deep purple shade scared me on a subconscious level. However, I made it work and it's a love of mine. I remember going to the saleslady and she thought it'd be a brilliant colour for my dark brown/black hair and I kind of went along.

The packaging is very no fuss. Simple and durable, the classic MAC case. I like that you can see through the top or I'd never be able to figure out what blush was what- which would frankly piss me off in the long run I think!

It's not all that crazy actually, and can be blended out into this nice sheer shade (well, it IS a sheertone blush!) as seen on the pictures below- it still looks best complimented with a slight touch bronzer in my opinion! Coygirl is such a pretty purply-mauve shade. Sometimes I even think it looks hot pink. It's safe to say that it doesn't get boring with this one! To be honest, I had a hard time dosing the amount of blush when I started using it. Sometimes I feel as if it gets blended away! I learned that applying it a little at a time without buffing it in too heavily is the best strategy.

And yes it looks rad on pale skin and with very dark hair- it adds a little life to one's face without looking freakishly unnatural. It's an interesting shade that I'd recommend to someone who would be interesting in switching their routines up a bit. However, for first timers: go with MAC's cremeblend blush in Brit Wit! It's my all time favourite blush, and the next in line to be reviewed.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic






Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar