onsdag den 5. juni 2013

Tony Moly x Oriental Gyeol Goun - Two Way Pact SPF48 PA+++

I bought this set when I was in Australia, which now seems like a billion months ago, and I was dead-stoked when I saw the Tony Moly stand. Sydney's population is crazy diverse, and so I was lucky enough to find hyped beauty products in malls and flagship stores that were everywhere. I hadn't actually heard about this specific BB-cream nor about the powder, but the saleslady was so nice and I suppose I was high on the rush of finding the brand in a seemingly dodgy mall. I actually forgot to buy their peach hand creme, which I am still kicking myself about, but alas I did get some other good tidbits, and without further notion; here comes my impression on the Tony Moly Oriental Gyeol Goun - Two Way Pact SPF48 PA+++ (A mouthful right there!)

The presentation of the products is impeccable and true to the image of Korean cosmetics, which basically means to put a lot of effort into the packaging! The box itself is made of this really special "duo-chrome" surface, which changes colour in special lighting. There is an intricate detailing of the flower that is also seen on the box. Inside, the products' packaging matches, with purples and gold. The powder's casing is a bit too bulky in my opinion, but so convenient with a puff and its own sanitary "shelf"and a mirror that I don't mind too much. The powder compact is full size.The BB-cream is just a small version of the original size, so there's not too much to comment on there.

Okay, so now to the products! You get a serious bang for your buck with this BB-cream, as a little goes a looong way. It's full coverage and glides on smoothly. It can tend to high light flakiness so be sure to scrub and moisturize like crazy before daring the product. Its undertones are very neutral; a little ashy, but not to such an extent that it's insufferable. A nice point is the high SPF, but I'd recommend avoiding the paparazzi and their cray-cray flash! 
    I'm still a little undecided on the powder. On one hand it's good, as it's a light-to medium coverage and blots the face, but on the other hand the staying power is only so-so. But hey, it might just be my skin type that requires extra "mattifying" abilities. I wouldn't re-purchase and it wouldn't be my own first choice of powder, but it might be perfect for the guy or gal who just wants a little bit of product that doesn't make too big of a difference- It really isn't a shabby product, you see. The packaging makes a difference, however, and is probably a big part of why I'm fond of the compact nonetheless! 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar