tirsdag den 2. juli 2013

The Tunnel - Minimalist Necklace

Was out shopping a couple of weeks ago and as soon as I saw this piece I had to get it! It's a gorgeous necklace that will flatter almost all oufits (at least in my wardrobe!) I've been wearing it a little too often than I dare admit since then. It's just so easy to put on, and it gives you a "I tried, but not too hard" air.

I thinks it's the simplicity and the dark metal that made me cave in- finally a piece of jewelry that matches my beloved Skagen ring! The chain is so unique and is a nice detail. Luckily it wasn't too pricey, which is brilliant. I don't have the resources to mend a broken wallet. It was purchased at Message, by the brand Rosie and Roses.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar