torsdag den 16. maj 2013

To Have Left Something Behind

That feeling of living in the past strikes us all sometimes. On other occasions, the actions and experiences you have had might seem so far away and/or too crazy to ever imagine it has happened to you. Yeah, I'm in the latter state right now. I want to travel, which is very greedy considering I just spent six -wonderful- weeks abroad, but I can justify my wanting; it doesn't feel as if I ever went. If I hadn't taken 2186 pictures to prove it I might have convinced myself that it was all make believe! I'd like to think that I made an impression on someone at some point when I was traveling, discovering the world. Well, in other words I suppose I hope to have left another mark on Australia than the one I did leave on the bathroom sink in a hotel on The Gold Coast with hair dye.




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar