torsdag den 2. maj 2013

MAC x Melba Blush

My friend offered me the blush for a good price and since I've been feeling experimental lately, I went ahead and welcomed this blush to my collection. I ain't no blush girl, and I've never been. Always opted for high lighter or bronzer and if I would go crazy fancy, I might do both at once. However, it seems that I've been bombarded with a lot of amazing cheek products lately that I'm slowly converting. One of the products in question is this babe down below.

Packaging is a-okay and the price is fine too. I'm hestitant about buying MAC products because of the price, and because many cheaper products can be just as good, it's just that the staying power is really good and I'd like to justify the price by standing with this statement. The pay off is decent too. Melba is a warm, peachy/orange matte blush. I apply it along my cheek bones to carve out my features and it comes of as a very healthy tan glow. If you use it with a heavy hand it can look over the top, but when used moderately it's a treat. I like it. Never thought I'd pick up a peach this deep and be fond of it, but little did I know.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar