fredag den 10. maj 2013

Lee Stafford x Argan Oil

Everyone went crazy with hair oils when the wonder-product Moroccan oil went on the market. Well, when I was a very very poor student I wished not for the lustrous Moroccan drops but for Lee Staffords Argan Oil. Not saying that they compete as I haven't tried the Moroccan oil enough times to pass that judgement but I have been satisfied with my own bottle. It's nothing too too amazing, it just softens your hair- I haven't noticed *considerable* change in my hair, but then again my hair is something of its own (straight, curly, frizzy, changes between being brunette to black etc.) It has a very distinctive smell that I link to men's skincare or deo, which I don't mind at all, but my fellow friends just think it smells nice, alas.

The bottle is a very fresh pop of pink and orange hues and it looks very tropical amidst my other skincare products. It has a nozzle that distributes the oil onto one's hands. I've had this bottle for a VERY long time and I haven't run out yet, and I probably won't in near future. I like to think of it was a good investment, but if it beats the infamous Moroccan Oil? I don't know, but it sure isn't half as pricey.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar