mandag den 6. maj 2013

Korean x Mark Vincent & Jaehoon Yeon

I've been trying to learn new languages for the past couple of years, ranging from French to Chinese to Japanese and now Korean. Mind you that I don't speak any of them fluenty, but it's definitely benefited me in other ways, opening up new worlds and introducing new cultures. Anyhow, so  I borrowed this book at the library (the reason for its "beat up" look) to see if it was easier to learn Korean through a book than online lessons, and boy does it help! This book by Mark Vincent and Jaehoon Yeon is brilliant and includes different stylistics of learning and guides you through the sentences and grammar.

I was so smitten by this book that I went ahead and bought it online and I just received it in the mail. It was super cheap too, very inexpensive compared to other language books available on the Danish Market. I got mine from play.com, which is a site that was recommended by a close friend and I was really pleased with the service and the overall process of my purchase. This is another thing I'd urge its supremacy on in this post haha. 

This book is seriously good; it's very thorough and detailed and it explains customs and cultural differences and gives many examples to the reader to make it all easier for the mind to process. Written in a simple but straightforward language too. Also, there are illustrations so the learning doesn't get too monotonous and boring! I'd say that I've learned quite a bit already, and I haven't even got a third of the way through- I blame my slow pace on my school.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar