søndag den 26. maj 2013

Chanel Haul

I'm broke baby. But to be fair; all of the items in this post was bought on sale or with a 10% discount. 'Cause I'm sensible like that. What.

Anyhow, I got Chanel Vitalumière Aqua because of all the hype about it, and so when my friend wanted to get rid of hers I gladly welcomed it! There was only a little left in the bottle, but just enough for me to fall in love with the product and to splurge on a brand new bottle. Yeah.
    It offers such a nice second-skin finish (I think it even says so on the bottle) and just enough coverage. I'm in the shade B20, which is quite the universal shade apparently- an equivalent of Nars' foundation shade "Barcelona". B20 is obviously not as deep a colour as Barcelona, but somehow these two shades cater to many women of different nuances, so to say.
     It's a very pricey item, but I think it's worth it. The price range is not far off from a MAC foundation where I'm at and I'll admit it: it exudes luxury. The bottle is fine, the packaging is not the prettiest but definitely the most handy considering one must shake up the product in order to fuse the "magic-water" with the foundation itself. No worries, I will probably clarify all of this random babbling in another post solely dedicated to this product.

The next two items are lippies, and God how I love 'em lippies. They're two of two different formulas Rouge Coco in "79 Plumetis" and Rouge Coco Shine in "57 Aventure", the first finish being the bulkier neutral beige lipstick and the second one the very fresh pink. Both of these are absolutely gorgeous, very natural looking and very flattering. There is shimmer in both of them - beware- it being more prevalent in the pink shade, but the golden tint it provides compliments the finish of the lipstick.
    They both offer a high-shine look, but they're not overly glossy (as you might notice in the swatches below) The pigmentation is nice too, as it lets your natural lip colour shine through. The coverage can be maxed out though, so no worries if your not too fond of your pout's assets. The packaging is so lovely and I can't get enough. My heart will probably break the day I'll have to wipe the Chanel inscription away with my lips. Ah, but such is life.
     Also, they have the distinctive rose fragrance that most Chanel products have. I, myself, am not too crazy about roses and it would probably put off a lot of people, but I can see how some might dig it.

They're all in all very nice products and I am excited to use them in the future. Hallelujah for sales and discounts!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar