torsdag den 30. januar 2014

The Internet Does Things To Me (And My Wallet)

So after watching tons of tutorials and vlogs from beautiful people who live in California, I have been wanting to achieve that tousled/beach-like/"oh-I-didn't-do-much-with-it" hair, which has made add some new additions to my collection of hair products.

I got this Di:fi mousse mainly to see what the whole mousse craze was about, as I've never really used a product like this. The only thing that might turn me off from it is that it's a spray. Which I didn't know while buying it. Oh well, it might turn out to be a huge plus!

The other thing that I got was this hairspray from TIGI Bed Head. I really do like most of their products, and when I saw Nikkietutorials rave about this huge space-dildo hairspray I had no choice but to get. I simply had to. I haven't used it yet, but because of the fuss about the smell I just had to spray some around in my room. It was worth the sticky floors.

Future updates will come!




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar