tirsdag den 14. januar 2014

Planning

I've finally booked an appointment with a hairdresser, and this time I won't be going for no simple "just a small snip- ends ONLY, please" kind of look. Oh no, I'll be going full on. Somewhere in my mind I realised that I was now legally my own guardian, and after years of pleading my parents to dye my hair (they never did soften to the idea) I can now finally do whatever look I want, whenever I want. Rebellious much?

The look that I'm going for are long layers and really soft caramel locks that almost give off a summery vibe. I've been dying to get the ombré effect, but I think I've come to terms with the fact that everyone and no one has done it. But then again, I'm not sure what life brings and what the hairdresser and I will decide on the day, so it'll all be a mystery till then.

Generally, the look that I'm going for is something á la Claire Marshall from HeyClaire on Youtube. She's beyond beautiful, asdfg, words can't describe her. They just can't. Look at the pictures down below, and you'll see what I'm getting at. Ideally I would have her best friend and hair stylist, Anna Lee from Annaleeandjesse on Youtube, to do my hair but alas; Chaz Dean, L.A. seems just a bit far away and pricey for some caramel and honey hair-goodness.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar