søndag den 5. januar 2014

Ciao Chai

Ever since I was gifted Bodum's thermal cup, by the courtesy of the one and only Torild, I've been cazy about trying all sorts of teas, coffees and hot chocolates. For one I feel irrationally grown up walking down the street holding that thermal cup and secondly: I didn't realize that there were so many good and easy drinks to be made! I know that all that tastes much better home made, but I'm simply having too much fun trying out whatever is on the market.

Amongst loose tea leaves, cappuccino and cocoa, I've also picked up a ton of Chai Lattes. I've actually bought other tastes since i snapped the picture down below, but it's from the same brand so I thought to excuse myself for lack of visuals. After numerous trial and errors I found that these are much better when mixed with water, as it says on the back . At first I really did not like the Chai Latte with caramel, but I've been really enjoying mixing it with coffee. The pure Chai Latte with cinnamon spice is very good on its own! The other tastes that I got were Green Tea & Ginger and Cocoa Chai. The Green Tea & Ginger is VERY unique, definitely a taste you need to be accustomed to. I was a little afraid to try the one with cocoa, but it actually turned out very delicious (also when mixed with the Cinnamon Spice one).

These are just some thoughts on Fredsted's Chai Lattes, if you were ever interested in trying them or something alike.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar