fredag den 2. august 2013

Two-in-One

As most girls (and guys) that are in love with fashion and beauty, I wear polishes most the time. The main thing that sets me apart form my fellow nail polishers is that I wear it as a protective shield rather than a fashion statement haha. My job requires subjecting my poor finger tips to stress many hours at a time and as a result they flake and break on me- and I consider myself having very thick and durable nails! Alas, but such is life. I'm interested in keeping my nails healthier whilst sporting all the shades under the sun, but I just can't be be bothered using 193 products every single time I paint my tips; that's why this product is super handy dandy for one as I.

It's Sally Hansen's Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat which ensures a protective layer between my naked nails and the harsh colours I put on top. Very ideal for me as I like dark hues of purple, blue, and red which are all colours that tend towards discolouring your poor nails. It being a top coat as well is a plus as it lessens the drying time and extends the life of the polish by keeping chipping and other disasters afar.

This product is nice, but not ah-maaazing. It's beauty on a budget that does its job. the packaging is fun and the silver makes it easy to spot in the vast sea of bottles in my drawer. I would definitely recommend it (as have happened) but I think my lack of enthusiasm stems from me severely lacking knowledge when it comes to nail products and beauty alike, rather than any short comings this products may have. I just like painting my nails.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic






Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar