lørdag den 24. august 2013

Benefit x Instant BROW

Creamy. Pigmented. Nice hold. Handy packaging. Great shade. Those are a few words to describe this eyebrow pencil from Benefit cosmetics. It's dreamy!

I'm not sure I know why I use this, I don't really need it- at least I don't think. My eyebrows are full and dark; as a matter of fact they look eerily much like snails placed on my forehead. I'm not entirely sure when I started to fill in my brows, but I like it. I'm a bit too lazy to use it everyday, but there must be some plus sides of having snails on my face. I don't apply a lot of product when I manage to pull myself together and make an effort. A little goes a long way, and I only really need a shadow. But I use it too because it's fun to draw on one's face. 


The colour I have the darkest (brown), which I believe will flatter people of Asian ethnicity, just because it looks so natural with black hair. Considering my natural eyebrows are jet-black, the pencil gives my brows a more soft and thus a more kind/ or sweet look.

The box it comes in is adorable, as with all Benefit make up. The design of the pencil is superb too, with a spoolie- a perfect tool to blend the product with the hairs. It stays put after application, which is effortless. The price is $$$, but not crazy pricey like Chanel, or Dior, or some other stupidly overpriced luxurious goodie. I'm impressed.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar