lørdag den 10. august 2013

I Feel So Fancy

Matching jewelry has always been something that I've associated with grown ups, old movies and ladies of high standards. Or women with a keen sense of fashion. I finally faced my fears of looking ridiculous abiding to the trend, and got me a pair. It's a necklace and bracelet from &Otherstories (I promise you, I DO shop at other places). What I like about this set is that even though the metal and chain is similar, the bracelet is a bit bulkier, which makes it seem a little different from its counterpart. The quality is decent and the price isn't too bad either actually. Also, on the necklace there is actually a glossy pink finish on the other side of the plate, but as I decided pink wasn't my colour I'd just wear it like shown below. This is what some might call customizing.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar