fredag den 9. marts 2012

What You See

Went skiing with friends for the first time. I wasn't confident and I had no expecatations for myself whatsoever. Turned out that I had underestimated myself! I learned how to ski (sort of) and I actually really enjoyed it. I want to go again!

The pictures are taken by my friend Carolina. She thought that it could be a fun idea to take them through the ski-glasses- brilliant idea, I say!

I look a little disorientated and bloated.. I guess it was tiring, haha.


 


2 kommentarer:

  1. You are so lucky :) I love skiing but haven't been in years! This pictures are beautiful! xxx

    http://sparkleinsequins.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I am a lucky girl indeed! You should definitely go again, maybe with a bunch of friends- makes it a whole lot cheaper, haha. I'm glad you liked the pictures, hon.

      xoxo
      Katrine

      Slet