tirsdag den 13. marts 2012

I'm Feeling It.

Finally feeling the spring vibes! It was about time I'd say! we have about 6-8 degrees celcius in DK now (pathetic I know) but it's just about enough for one to ditch his or hers jacket, hat and scarf and enjoy the sun's rays.

These are actually old pictures haha, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! I broke my precious camera, again. I still wanted to post them, since they show how what mood I'm in as of now. They do also picture how the weather is like too. Credits go to the beautiful girls Laura and Carolina.

 Oh I am looking forward to an exciting spring with new happenings- are you?








7 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful pictures :) I am so jealous of that gorgeous weather!! In Ireland it never stops raining and it is proving difficult to take OOTD pics :) xxx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Aveen, they were fun to take. It usually rains cats and dogs here in DK, so I enjoy it very much. It rose to 12 degrees as I'm typing this! Ah, bad weathers for OOTDs seems to always be an impending danger here in the North, haha.

      xoxo

      Slet
  2. Thank you darlings- I checked, adored, and followed. Lovely blog. I'm so pumped by the fact that you guys are from NYC, haha.

    xoxo
    Katrine

    SvarSlet
  3. We're having amazing Spring weather in Norway too. Yesterday the temperature was 21 c on my porch (in the sun of course). I love the picture of you with your bike. So cute! xo

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, when warmth creeps up upon us in Scandinavia, it truly is a joyous thing, haha. You guys in Norway are far luckier than us Danes, the warmest we've had was 13 degrees celcius!
      - Thank you for you sweet comment.

      xoxo
      Katrine

      Slet
  4. Nice pics...You look so happy !!

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Haha, I was very happy indeed when they were taken. Your blog is very stylish, I couldn't help but follow you!

      xoxo
      Katrine

      Slet