lørdag den 10. marts 2012

No Naked Puns

I never thought this day would come. We don't have Urban Decay anywhere in Denmark, let alone Scandinavia. I haven't planned any trips for the near future. But I got it. I got Naked2. It was actually my boyfriend who got it for me, from New York (I'm horrible. I made him buy make up for me. I didn't expect that he would actually buy it!) I adore that chap.

The past few days, I've been utterly and completely obsessed. I've used it everyday, mostly all in new ways to try out all of the eye shadows. I would've liked some more mattes, but it's not something the palette is in dire need of.

 All the colours in this palette are beautiful, but I've managed to find the most used shades, and they are: Tease- use this every single day, Foxy- matte highlighter, Verve-shimmery light silver-esque color, Busted-dark,dark red-brown and Suspect- shimmery golden bronze. 

I haven't been able to put it down every morning- I even used it yesterday evening when going to a tea-party at the Danish-American embassy! Laurie S. Fulton, you are my kind of girl.



2 kommentarer:

  1. Hey, Katrine! Thanks so much for following :D
    btw, you look beautiful!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hi Sooji! Don't think of it, if a blog is good, it deserves a following, haha.
      Thank you so much!

      xoxo

      Slet