mandag den 19. marts 2012

Energy Spent On Two Glitter Nails.

I am so so so sorry for the quality! I didn't have anything with a higher megapixel at hand, so I resorted to use my Macbook camera (I apologize again).

Now on to the main point: I decided to paint my nails yesterday and opted for a dark petrol blue shade from OPI called "Skii till we drop!". It's a lovely nail polish with superb pigmentation and it's a gorgeous colour as well. A few hours later I suddenly wanted something more lively and colourful, so I removed the Petrol blue and smacked on some minty green!

Then a day after, I got bored by my nails. The mint green varnish had so poor coverage and that I layered and layered it, until I reached a layer so thick it looked like paint! (true that, my friend even thought so). Even so, I've spent so much energy on my stupid nails so I ain't gonna remove it until it starts chipping on me! To perk them up a bit I decided to add two glitter nail polishes I bought the other day on two of 'em nails. It just about made my nail an inch thick, but oh well- One must let loose at times!

Used:
GOSH- 597 Miss Minty
Revlon- Galaxy
Revlon- Belle


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar