mandag den 26. december 2011

Perfect Little Gift

I went shopping the other day just before Christmas (I know. I'm bad). When I came home, I realized how cute a gift this would be! The right kind of goodie-bag for a gal like me. With this little bag of products you can apply the easiest and most effortless/lazy make up. You might want to toss a lipstick in the goodie-bag that can be used both on the lips and cheeks, if you're one that can't live without a little extra pigment. I recommend all things in this post! The bag consists of four things:

Foundation from La Roche Posay -which is  marvelous in all ways
 Garnier roll on eye- pigmented and a light consistency. I like  
Foundation brush by Mcosmetics- cheap and works good
Fiberwig mascara - absolutely awesome.








Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar