tirsdag den 13. december 2011

Glitz & Glam

I really want a glittery eye for New years eve! I have this super awesome white/gold-ish glitter pigment from Gosh called "10 Golden Star" and I love it to bits. I've had it for a long time, but I never really use it. The colour is gorgeous, but it's a hassle to work with and the glitter particles gets everywhere. I'm going to coordinate these glittery eyes with another friend for the last day of 2011, so let's see what we'll come up with.

I love this shimmery, wet-ish look that the pigment gives. My camera does not do it justice!

Colour Definer from Maybelline in Satin Dragee to whole lid
Apply Urban Decay's Maui Waui on the whole lid- stop at crease
Then Chopper at the outer part of my lid 
(these two eye shadows are very glittery already, so you could stop at this step) 
Add a layer of the 10 Golden Star pigment on top of the eye shadow 
Apply eyeliner to water line and tight-line
Smudge eyeliner on the top lash line and the outer lower lash line
Optional: run Smog on the lower lash line
Curl those lashes
Apply lots and lots of mascara












2 kommentarer:

  1. You so pretty!! Love the make-up and the look

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you!
      I'll definitely do more make up posts.
      xoxo

      Slet