torsdag den 22. december 2011

Naked Without Them

I have many rings and I like to dazzle my hands with them. It seems that I have collected a little collection, and from it these three stands out. I absolutely adore these rings, thus I have worn them (not all at once!) every single day for the past few weeks. The cross-two finger ring is from Urban Outfitters, the big "amor" ring is from.. Well, I actually don't know and the "Evil eye" ring is from Topshop. They're so simple, yet gothic and excentric. My fingers feel bare without them. 












2 kommentarer:

  1. I absolutely LOVE and ADORE all of your rings!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aw, haha, Right back at you;)
      I feel inspired by yours, because they're so timeless and chic (especially the one you nicked from your mom.)

      Slet