lørdag den 3. december 2011

Denmark's Equivalent To Starbucks

Two weeks ago had a lot of beautiful sunny days. I had some time, whilst waiting for someone special, and so I was glad that I happened to bring my camera to snap some shots of the gorgeous weather! Thank god I did so, because the weather is such a dread now.

In this post I am wearing a top from a brand that I love, which is called: Kimchi Blue. I got a hold of their clothes in Urban Outfitters, so I'm not sure if they have other retailers in Copenhagen. I hope so! I am also wearing a jacket that I bought quiet some time ago at a second hand store, and I heart it as well. I have used it everyday since. I just recently got some flats from them too. I can't wait to wear those babies out!

Yes, but now to the main point. In Denmark we don't have Starbucks (shock!). Or, yes, but only one at the airport in Kastrup, which is just waaay to far away for a cup of coffee. But we do have something else, to make up for the missing of the famous coffee shope: Baresso. It's kind of the same idea, by not only selling coffee but other both cool and warm beverages + cakes and sandwiches. There's a Baresso everywhere, and there is even three on Købmagergade in Copenhagen, which is a short pedestrian street compared to Strøget!-where there is also some Baressos. Their image is different though, but they both remain as an urban treat.










Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar