tirsdag den 22. november 2011

The Ruthless & Innocent

I had bought Innocent from Topshop a couple of weeks ago. Even with the smell and taste of soap -which is quite horrid- I really like it. It is a great "neutral" pink, but with enough cool tones to turn you lips from= drag to sassy.
     I really like it on my lips and I love it on my friend's (this is actually her Innocent lipstick, haha) who is more olive-y than me. It is not obviously easy to pull off, but I think anyone could do it.

Ruthless is a colour that I have wanted for a long time. Sad to say that it disappointed me. I guess I had too many expectations and an impossibly high standard for this lippy. For its price I would have expected more glam and smoothness, but it is really hard to work with. The colour is a wonderful dark matte purple, but you can not use it sparingly by itself. It works together with a little lip gloss though!
     It's just really hard to wear. The colour is strong and therefor not all that suitable for a student as I. It's hard to apply and it's very dry. The scent is also a minus here to. So my conclusion is: It's nice, but not something I would recommend. I think you can find better alternatives out there for a cheaper price.







Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar