søndag den 13. november 2011

PPP

I got this wayyy back in the days (or, not wayyy back, but more like 2009-ish) when I was is Paris. This is a product that has been very hyped and is very praised. So, how can I not try it out?

Mac's Painterly Paint Pot is actually an eyeshadow, but it is famously known for being an eye-primer. It is flesh toned and matte and has decent coverage, and is therefor a good option for those with apparent veins on their eyelids. I once used this as an under-eye concealer, and it worked fab. -Good coverage and long-lasting.

The formula is nice! It is creamy and soft, just how I like it. I didn't think that it would last long, though, whether drying up would happen first or me using it up. Let me say, that I have used it fairly much, but I have only dented it. It has cracked a little around the edges, but it is still super blendable and smooth.

The packaging is really nice too. As all Mac make up, it is minimalistic and somewhat sturdy. It does a good job on keeping the product's moist.

Should you try it out? YES! Should you splurge on it? YES. Is it a must? WELL, it's not really  must, but it is nice to have in your collection. Go to Mac, try it out I'd say.






Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar