lørdag den 19. november 2011

Everyday Is A Wednesday

I have been living as if it has been wednesday all week. Even when it was sunday. Which sucked, because I had a mild panic attack when I suddenly woke up twenty minutes before school started (it takes me 30 minutes to get to school), before realizing that it was sunday and I fell right back to sleep. 

I am reading again (yay), and I have just bought three additional books to the pile of unread books that lingers on my shelfs. I started and finished a book within two days, simply because it was so freaking good. Went out and bought the second volume, the day after I had bought the first one. Whilst shopping for the follow-up I came upon a volume four in a series -that is one of my all-time favorites- which I believed only consisted of three. After overcoming the feeling of shame, for not knowing there existed a book no. 4, I simply had to purchase and read that one too. I don't get, where I find the spare-time.

I went out to dine fancy with a friend yesterday. We went to café Blå Hund and ordered two burgers and some drinks. The burgers were massive. The size of my head. Literally. Like, in volume. It tasted great, so hurray for there being a lot of burger. After dinner we went out and bought some small christmas presents for our friends and went back to her place and ate ice cream. Yum. 

I know the picture is very random, but I like it. I prefer using pictures that I have taken myself, don't ask me why. It's calming on some level. 



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar