mandag den 7. november 2011

Pretty Pink Please?

I went on a hunt. A hunt for a pretty, bubble-gum bright blush. After a few weeks of research, I ended up buying this product. It is Loréal's True Match blush in Vrai Rose/ True Rose. I was initially drawn to this, because it said "for fair skin" on the packaging, and I tend to, unfortunately, turn pasty and ghost-like. Very unflattering!

I had actually picked this up a couple of months ago, but seeing the price I opted out. Now it was on offer and I could simply not say no this time around.

It is very pink indeed! But if blended too much, it becomes reddish -no it's not my skin turning red, it IS the blush. This seems odd to me, and is sadly a big minus. But only because I naturally have very flushed cheeks (damn you pigments!).

Packaging is crap, but it is drugstore, so no real surprise there.

I would actually recommend this blush. It is nice, pigmented, stays on and can be found at a reasonable price. But I would only recommend this for light- to medium/tan skin tones and specifically for people with no colour to their cheeks, whatsoever. So for you with rosacea, stay away!



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar