mandag den 3. december 2012

Slutty Halloween/XXX-mas


We have this event called "slutty halloween at my school" (a lot of parties and events at my college are basically a whore-fest) but due to complications with the location, it wasn't possible to book it before the 1st of December, so Slutty was changed into: Slutty Halloween/XXX-mass party.
   I actually had another costume, but I lost 1/3 of it so I decided to go with what I wore last year- perfect that it was changed into a christmas themed party too, haha. A lot of interesting things happened as always, and it was definitely better than last year! 

It was fun getting ready, the first time I am really using lashes to go out and about. I used a mix og single-lashes from eyelure and a pair from H&M - called long or something- that I cut up and randomly placed. I wanted the flirty doe eyed look and I must admit that I am digging the fake lash- effect!
   I used the Naked2 pallette for the shadows: Bootycall on my lids, Tease to define the crease and to use as a blending colour, Darkhorse on the very outer part of my crease to intensify the shading, a slight touch of YDK on the middle of my lids and unde rmy lashline. Bobbi Brown Gel liner in Black Ink 1. 

Had a lot of fun, but I regret not going to one of my good friend's 18th birthday. I was simply too smashed due to lack of sleep, and perhaps a drink or two. She will get her present tomorrow though, hahaha


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 

the last two pics is from the curtesy of another guy. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar