søndag den 30. december 2012

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

I actually bought this about one year ago on sale but it's some kind of sister to one of their facial cremes in the permanent line. Even when I bought it on sale, it was really pricey! Like, full price in the USA and the UK. Damn Denmark and its stupid taxes. Fat tax.

At first I was sceptical but I got it anyways, as I wanted to see what a high end creme does to your skin- and let me tell you: It does wonders!
     The texture is rather light and gel-like and it's packed with a loooot of moisture. Apparently a research team went to Greenland to find some properties in the moisturizer that makes it work as a dream. A little goes a long way! I was so mind blown that I went ahead and bought a back up- the one on the pic- and I have used both up by now. I guess you could say that I am writing this post as a commemoration.

The packaging is okay, nothing too clinical, not too cute, very simple so to speak. It has a protective lid, under the big one, and that's really all there is to it. Not very hygienic as you are scoping it up with your fingers (you could use a spoon, but girl- we all know, that we can't be bothered).

My journey with it has now come to an end. I might re-purchase it if it was to go on sale again, which is very unlikely. It has made me try other high end moisturizers, and I purchased the raved Embryolisse the other day (I did eye this for a longer time though)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar