mandag den 10. december 2012

Louise Gray x Topshop

Picked up this blush called "up in the air" from Topshop the other day, which is a weird sentence both to write and say, as I am not a fan of blushes mind you. It is a part of the Louise Gray collection, and there were some pretty bombastic products in that line! All very pigmented in pastel colours, I was very intrigued. My pocket only allowed so much, and so I went for the blush duo.

The packaging is very unique as you can probably tell, very unlike Topshop's usual off white/dusty creme, black and silver. The blush case is the same "kind" as from the normal range, but it rocks this pale lime and has some gold-jazz all over it. There's this big round mirror, which is a detail that I appreciate.

They are cremes although the finish is powdery, and they are very silky to the touch. They come in a fuschia pink and this peachy orange shade, though both transfer much lighter and wearable onto my cheeks. My only concern is the staying power and that I can "blend the colour away" if ya know what I mean. All in all I give this blush a 3.5 out of 5, an impressive mark as I never really use products from this category!



 

 

 

 

 

 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


2 kommentarer: