tirsdag den 20. november 2012

Scary Silden

Tivoli- you know it! We went for the Halloween opening, which is two weeks during fall. There are usually a ton of people and it was even more hectic because of Halloween! Our goal for the night was the ride called "Scary silden", its usual name being Skærsilden. I find it punny hehehe.

It was a lot of fun- I didn't mind waiting around for three hours for the ride to open, nor queing (must say that Torild's hang over 7-eleven snacks she had in her bag) for two hours in the blistering cold or not getting fish chips, because I haf really good company. I love you two silly sausages! It had been too long, too long.

I have shit-loads of pictures that I would like to share, so enjoy!









I don't even know what the fuck that thing was- a carrot? A pumpkin? 













Footage of stalking a ghost and escaping the scene:










Sometimes it requires a little quality time with your camera before you are able to actually use it. Although the effect is charming in some ways, I'd rather not have it doing this to me. I have eight too many of these kind of photos:







Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar