onsdag den 28. november 2012

Getting Ready

Julefrokost. Christmas dinner. Some of the girls from work have had this night planned for weeks, and it was all very exciting! We ate a feast and had a drink or two at our store and played some interesting games, before we headed out onto the streets of Copenhagen, or more specifically to a bar called "Dansebaren". We had both tables and bottles - feeling the pimp vibe- and had a really good time. Went out with some of the girls my age to another bar for post-event cozyness, finally colliding with my bed at five AM haha. I had a really good time, hope they did too.

I was priveleged enough to get ready at home, so I had all the time I needed to apply my mascara and curl my hair whilst listening to some energizing music. I love this dress and it will probably be the one that I will wear for Galla/prom during spring!






Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar