søndag den 11. november 2012

A No Brainer

I am digging this product so far. It's used on its own in school, a blender with my foundation and it's going to be for those evenings where the sun isn't blasting and you just need a little extra coverage when I will be residing in Aussie. It is: Clinique age defense BB cream with SPF 30

I actually do really like this product, it reminds me of the Mac BB cream (could be the smell) but it's definitely a deeper colour compared to the Mac's fair shade selection. the consistency in itself is creamy. The level of moisture is good, not overly oily, descent coverage, oxidizes close to the shade of your skin- I do not ask more of this. Packaging is the traditional green and silver very much Clinique's style. The cream comes in a tube, it's a no brainer.

It's pricey, I won't tell no lies, but I got it on sale for half price and I am really glad I did for I wouldn't have picked it up otherwise! If you can, I'd recommend going to some Clinique outlets and ask for some samples.







Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar