lørdag den 18. februar 2012

This Is What I Made

I went to Mac and took the leap. I finally made my own personalized eyeshadow palette! It's actually not really new, I've had it for some time now. They are (from top to left, bottom to left) Mulch, Satin taupe, Naked lunch and Copperplate.
     So, the pictures aren't actually true to how they look in real-life.. But they are the only pictures I have on hand, so they will have to do! Let me tell some short tales of each of these shadows,

Mulch was a colour I have been looking for in years. I succeeded in finding a colour comparable to my favourite brown from H&M (far out, eh?). I swatched it in Malaysia back in 2009 and had wished for it since.

When in seventh grade I read this magazine that had an interview with Selena Gomez. She claimed that her fav eyeshadow of all times was Naked Lunch from Mac. She has had me in awe for this light shimmery pink for years.

Satin Taupe is a colour everyone say is a must-have and I can finally join this club of taupe-loving people! This is probably the eyeshadow I have wanted for the longest time- ever since I started being interested in make up.

I didn't actually think much of Copperplate. It was a last-minute thing to fill out my palette. The only criterias were that it had to be matte and neutral. Funny enough, it is the shadow I have used the most.







Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar