søndag den 26. februar 2012

Pain Pain Pain

Right now I'm doing a killer math hand-in. The level is okay and I should know all about the subject, but somehow I get stuck (had to ask the smart heads in my class for guidance and resorted to skype my a-level friend) yes yes, this will probably be an all nighter, especially since I also have marketing and English homework due..

Anywho, I just came home from an exhausting and painful skiing trip and I actually really enjoyed it! - apart from hurting my shins and abusing them to the extent of excrutiating pain, it was probably one of the most heart flailing and fun experiences. It was in Sweden, and even though they have many big cities and good places to shop, we were only there for two days and the rest of the team was dead-set on skiing.

Found this picture browsing through my albums. It's old but it still applies for when I'm going out to shop- hardcore style. Simple, basic clothes that you can easily pull a shirt or a skirt over.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar