torsdag den 2. februar 2012

BAM-in-your-face

I used to wear colours. bright, bold and BAM-in-your-face colours. It's a bit of a pity, because they really can light up a boring day and with the right colours it is a fabulous way to accentuate those peeps of yours. It seems that I don't do these eye-catching colours anymore because I have become to lazy and because I dig the more "subtle" shades on the eyes (for now). Another minus is that it isa tool almost too simple to make you look like a slut that has been out rave partying with people who poops glitter and eats M&M's.

I have found all of my old colourful favorites and I shall soon be rocking them like no one has ever rocked a green smokey eye, blue yellow tear ducts, blue eyeliner or a neutral eye with a pop of purple! Ah yes,  I hope that I will jump right back into this again - And even if I have stopped sporting those shades on my lids you will never smear them of my lips.







Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar