fredag den 15. april 2011

Well..

I wrote earlier that I'd bought a lot of stuff, and with that, I bought a Chanel powder. The reason for me bying it, was, that it could be used as a high lighter. In the store it looked shimmery and beautiful and I was sold, so I bought it right away! I've tried it out a couple of times and it flops. It doesn't work as a high lighter and it sucks as a powder. I am not impressed, at all.

The only good thing about this product is its packaging. I can without doubt say that it is top class. Both pretty and sturdy, but can get dirty with the oils from your finger, and then it'll turn ugly and gasthly. But if you clean it frequently (just wipe it with some paper or cloth really quick) it'll be as good as new. -The pouch that comes with is a nice detail too!





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar