mandag den 18. april 2011

Babble and other fun

I have a crazy headache as I am typing these words >_< It hurts! Felt like sharing a fun treasure i found when I was shopping with my friend on Strøget. 


We went into a store, where everything is super cheap. I then saw this tiger balm thing, and if you know what tiger blam is, it is a very.. Strong scented balm (somewhat minty), to help ease strained muscles, numb mosquito bites, heal colds, etc. So as i lifted the product up to my nose and sniffed, I was totally surprised. It smelled just like rootbeer! I laughed at my discovery and thought it was something worth showing.


 If it works as effectively as an authentic tiger balm? I don't know. If smelling like rootbeer is awesome? Definitely. I might just go back and buy it.




This was probably the worst hot coco I have ever tasted. It was bitter and yucky. The aftertaste was really horrible too. Not even worth 15 kroner. 


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar